Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Tales: Daily Food of a Consultant

Insanely busy with conducting team plannings this week. Therefore here is my food of last week in very short form :)
Monday: Spaghetti with some type of nuts
Tuesday: Kohlroulade (cabbage roll) with potatoes
Wednesday: Schnitzel sandwich from the bakery (a Wednesday favorite)
 
Thursday: Back home in Frankfurt and had spaghetti with tomato sauce (my go-to meal when I do not know what I want to eat)
Friday: Sushi on the Main. The weather was great all week so we grabbed a bottle of wine, some beer, and sushi and enjoyed it with friends next to the river.
Saturday: Delicious garlic fish made by my sister, who we were visiting in Stuttgart this weekend.
Sunday: A giant meal of potato salad, schnitzel and BBQ deliciously made by my dad. Good thing we got the grilling in before it started to hail and storm! The drive back to Frankfurt was interesting to say the least...

Very brief but no time to spare this week. It is a good thing that a picture can say 1000 words ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment